TITLE: Account Manager
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
We are looking for an Account Manager (“AM”) to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The AM’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. The AM reports directly to the Executive Director.
The AM must be articulate, assertive and personable. Furthermore, the AM should be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and dedicated to ensuring all of our customers have an excellent experience working with Mammography Educators. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, and organizational skills. The AM will be working independently with support of the Executive Director as needed, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who is well-spoken, personable, a good negotiator, dependable, technically savvy, proactive and is a quick learner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIES
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet company goals.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Assist with company marketing efforts, as needed, and website updates.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Insightly, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a small business environment, preferred.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Part-time employee position
- Salary range: $20.00-$25.00/hour DOE
- Paid time off
- Home computer access required
WHY JOIN MAMMOGRAPHY EDUCATORS?
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Supportive team
- Growing company
- Creative environment
- Fun-loving staff
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the form below – cover letter and resume required for application. Tell us why you feel like you would be a great fit for this position. If you have any trouble submitting your application via the form below, you can email your resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only apply if you meet all of the required qualifications. Thank you!